Welcome to the Connecticut Community Bankers Association
The CCBA is committed to encouraging the continuous improvement of Safe and Sound business principles and practices for its members to help them better serve the families and small businesses in their communities.
The objectives of the Connecticut Community Bankers Association include the establishment and promotion of:
- The highest standards of professional conduct.
- A forum in which bankers can develop and exchange ideas and experience.
- Programs which will enhance the professional expertise of bankers at all levels.
- Cooperation with other professional organizations for the mutual benefit and professional development of our respective members.
- Liaison with regulators in developing a mutual understanding of issues confronting our industry.